Colorful Flowers Birthday Cake

 This cake is for my friend's birthday. She wanted a strawberry cake and covered in colorful flowers.

I made some strawberry Swiss meringue buttercream, but I chose not to color it.

I had also bought some fresh strawberries.
And I made a 7-inch strawberry cake, once again without food coloring.
Then I sliced the strawberries and placed them in the middle of the cake with some buttercream.

Then I frosted the cake and chilled it in the fridge.

While the cake was chilling, I cut out a bunch of flowers of different kinds and lots of colors.

As well as a few green leaves.
And I frosted the cake again.
And covered it with white fondant.
I placed some green leaves all over.
And placed some larger flowers on the green leaves.
And placed the rest of the flowers all over the cake.
And I placed the smallest flowers along the bottom edge of the cake.
I think this cake turned out really cute.
It's very colorful and fun.
Happy birthday, Bonnie!




Watch us make this cute cake on our YouTube channel here: https://youtu.be/Y0-Pot9oFDA
Schaut zu wie wir diese süße Torte auf unserem YouTube Kanal machen hier: https://youtu.be/Btk3kXwxHAk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dress up a Sheet Cake: White on White Wedding Cake

Dairy-Free Swiss Meringue Buttercream

Tutorial: How to Make a 2D Simba Cake Topper