Chocolate Peanut Butter Reese's Drip Cake

It's my birthday. I love making cakes, but I didn't want to spend tons of time on my own birthday cake. I just wanted to eat it. Let's be honest.

So, I decided to go with a fast and easy design that would taste amazing. One of my favorite flavor combos is chocolate and peanut butter. No brainer. Let's do it.

I started out with peanut butter cake.
 I filled it with dark chocolate ganache.

 Then I frosted it with peanut butter frosting.
 I put some ganache in a piping bag without a tip.
 I piped a drip at the edge and covered the top with ganache, but it was just a touch thick.
 So, I spread it out across the top with an off-set spatula to smooth it out.
 Then, I got out a large curved star tip.
 And piped a few dollops around the top.
 I got out a couple of peanut butter cups.
 Carefully removed the paper, and slowly cut it into pieces.
 I cut both of them into quarters.
 And placed them in opposite directions on the top of the dollops.
 I love this cake.
 Chocolate peanut butter decadence.
 Happy Birthday to me!


Watch us make this decadent cake on YouTube here: https://youtu.be/XvDhlQEd31Y
Schaut zu wie wir diese deftige Torte auf YouTube machen hier: https://youtu.be/An_IlvYGCV8

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dress up a Sheet Cake: White on White Wedding Cake

Dairy-Free Swiss Meringue Buttercream

Tutorial: How to Make a 2D Simba Cake Topper