Peanut Butter Cinnamon Cake

 This cake was for a viewer of mine who always comments on my videos. This is for Harriet. And she has often commented that she loves peanut butter and cinnamon, so I thought I would combine the best of both worlds and make a peanut butter cinnamon cake.

So, of course, I had to make peanut butter cake. I filled and frosted the cake with cinnamon American buttercream. 

Look at those cinnamon flecks!
I frost the cake with cinnamon buttercream.
Now, for this cake, I experimented with a recipe for peanut butter ganache. But I was not at all a fan of the way it looked. The peanut oil separated and dripped all over the cake board.
I also put cinnamon buttercream in a piping bag with a star tip.
And I piped swirls on top of the cake.
And I piped a shell border along the bottom of the cake.
As a final touch, I dusted the top of the cake with cinnamon.
This cake is peanut-buttery and the cinnamon just jumps out at you.
Because, dear Harriet, I am also a huge fan of peanut butter and cinnamon.
Happy birthday, Harriet!


Watch us make this delicious cake on our YouTube channel here: https://youtu.be/bdb5TeRwsyg
Schaut zu wie wir diese leckere Torte auf unserem YouTube Kanal hier: https://youtu.be/tUncX4jikkI

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dress up a Sheet Cake: White on White Wedding Cake

Dairy-Free Swiss Meringue Buttercream

Tutorial: How to Make a 2D Simba Cake Topper