I was sent some fun stuff!

This has never happened to me before. But someone saw one of my posts and became interested in my work. And then they offered to send me some merchandise to see what I thought of it. Um, yes! Free stuff? Bring it on.

So, I was sent three sets sold on their website and they all came together in one package. The first that I opened was a Christmas piping and cookie cutter kit: https://thetdozmarket.com/products/cpk?fbclid=IwAR2KvWjYoGH50mmGbDFIfQVWReux5d0IQOBRPfmeTs_zcQ9B_369GykCXUQ

This set came with a reusable piping bag, a three-color coupler, 13 Christmas-themed Russian piping tips, that I can't wait to try out.
 As well as a few Christmas-themed cookie cutters. Now to just be patient until Christmastime rolls around again so I can use them.
 The next kit I opened was a Fondant Magimold Set: https://thetdozmarket.com/products/ile4?fbclid=IwAR2Ov-d5E92D8zjPlMYX6tRoK-WyrYCP1gbiVdG6_NeQdzoOXGg4kvZFlFw

There a few fondant essentials: small fondant rolling pin, fondant smoother and a good set of sculpting tools. But that wheeled roller is a highlight for me. You might not think so, but that little wheeled roller has several different textures you can use to put various lines into fondant including an overstitch wheel. Slightly hard to find as a cake decorator and I will definitely use all of these.
 Then, there was a whole set of various different cutters and plunger cutters. There were five-petaled flowers, The other flower cutter is for a carnation, I think. I haven't used that one much. Time to try it out! There were also several sizes of star plunger cutters.
 Don't forget the small daisies and larger sunflower cutters. And I use the butterflies all the time. I can always use more. Those star-shaped flowers are great for cutting out the green bottoms to flowers.
 There were also little fluffy flowers, hearts and rose leaf cutters. All super helpful.
 Then I opened the last package, which was inside a box. This one is a cake decorating toolkit: https://thetdozmarket.com/products/ile?fbclid=IwAR1HhYA9YK2s0A2Hz8V9gzzGbU4hTpBY4N9csyTGHlugBiKXHBYRo63GY9o

They sell several different kinds. But the first thing that caught my eye upon opening it, was these gorgeous, colorful measuring cups. I'm constantly losing my measuring cups. I had a set very similar to this, but all red that I love. Unfortunately, I lost the quarter cup measuring cup and as an incomplete set, I'm sad that I can't measure as accurately. Now, I have another! I'm so happy. So, while it might be ridiculous to get this excited about a set of measuring cups, these people knew exactly what a baker needs!
 The whole set was an impressive starter kit for those interested in cake decorating. There was a straight spatula, an off-set spatula, three cake combs, a fondant smoother, a syringe-like instrument I think is meant to fill pastry, three Russian piping tips, a three-color coupler, two small couplers, a dozen colorful silicone cupcake cases, a cake leveler, a reusable piping bag, a handful of disposable piping bags, two flower nails, buttercream flower scissors, an essential piping tip brush to get them clean, those lovely measuring cups as well as measuring spoons.
 And last but not least, a set of almost 50 piping tips, all sized to fit the small couplers.
 Talk about covering all your bases! This set is amazing!

 I had a plastic tub that I am using to store all the amazing things I got from The TDOZ Market dot com. Whenever I use them in a cake video in the future, I will include a link to where you can get your own sets.
I am not being paid to say this. I am genuinely pleased beyond description with the merchandise that I've received. I really think several of these sets would be something any cake decorator can use.

Watch the unboxing on YouTube here: https://youtu.be/aXKCVi68y6w

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dress up a Sheet Cake: White on White Wedding Cake

Dairy-Free Swiss Meringue Buttercream

Tutorial: How to Make a 2D Simba Cake Topper