Paw Patrol Cake

I let my three-year-old pick out the topic of this cake. She chose Paw Patrol.
This post was not sponsored or affiliated with Spin Master Entertainment and fulfills the requirements of fair use.

I started out stacking and frosting the cake. This is red velvet cake and vegan American buttercream.
 I covered the cake with light blue fondant.
 Then I got out a small circle cutter and a piping tip.
 I also happened to have a Paw Patrol cookie cutter, but I wanted to make it lots of different colors, so it won't be quite so simple as just cutting it out.
 First, I cut out the background in white.
 This cake is only 4 inches in diameter, so I put the logo on the top.
 Next, I used the impression of the cutter and pressed it into some red fondant.
 And I only cut out the smaller of the shield forms as well as one larger circle and four small circles.
 The larger circle I pressed to be a bit more triangular and placed the small circles around it to be a paw print.
 I also pressed the impression cutter into the white fondant to give me a guide where everything would go.
 And I placed the red shield where it should go onto the pattern.
 I also placed the paw on the side of the cake.
 Then I used the impression again and cut out the word paw out of the larger size of words.
And placed it on top of the words.
 Then I rolled out some blue fondant and pressed the impression into the fondant again.
 I cut out the smaller words of paw as well as the larger outline of the bone.
 I also painstakingly cut out the world patrol out of the bone.
 These were all the blue pieces. I placed the word paw on top of the yellow one and the blue bone where it belongs. But I left the word patrol for later.
 Then I cut out the smaller bone out of white fondant as well as the tiny paw inside the letter A in paw.
 And finally assembled everything.
 So, just while making the logo, we made a red, yellow and blue paw to go around the cake, but there were a couple colors missing. I made some green with blue and yellow.
 And I made some orange with red and yellow. Pink I already had.
 I made the paws the same way out of every color and placed them around the sides of the cake.
 I love this sweet Paw Patrol cake.
 The logo turned out perfect.
 And I love the colored paws around the sides.
 Paw Patrol, Paw Patrol, be there on the double!







Watch us make this Paw Patrol cake on our YouTube channel here: https://youtu.be/MhlrcApPbEU
Schaut zu wie wir diese Paw Patrol Torte auf YouTube machen hier: https://youtu.be/kgh-XTs7Hqw

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dress up a Sheet Cake: White on White Wedding Cake

Dairy-Free Swiss Meringue Buttercream

Tutorial: How to Make a 2D Simba Cake Topper