Recipe: Peanut Butter Frosting

I had to. I love peanut butter. And I realized I hadn't put up a recipe for peanut butter frosting yet. So here you go. I hope you love it as much as I do.

Peanut Butter Frosting:
1/2 cup (125g) butter
1/2 cup (115g) peanut butter
3-4 cups (500g) powdered sugar
3-4 tbsp milk or milk alternative (almond milk works great for this recipe!)
Cream butter until light and fluffy. Add peanut butter and cream together until the color begins to lighten (creamy peanut butter works best for this recipe).
Add powdered sugar about half at a time and add milk or milk alternative as necessary to achieve the consistency desired.


(Tip: this recipe can be easily made vegan by substituting vegan margarine for the butter. Doesn't affect the taste at all.)
 This is a relatively small recipe, but can be easily doubled or tripled for a large cake or lots of cupcakes. This recipe will frost a small cake up to six inches, I would say, or about a dozen cupcakes.
Watch us make this simple recipe on YouTube here: https://youtu.be/0MT2_DATIHs
Schaut zu wie wir dieses einfaches Rezept auf YouTube machen hier: https://youtu.be/WGID9WhkagI

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dress up a Sheet Cake: White on White Wedding Cake

Dairy-Free Swiss Meringue Buttercream

Tutorial: How to Make a 2D Simba Cake Topper