Fondant Christmas Cake

 I just felt like making a sweet and adorable Christmas cake.

This cake is a hybrid. The top tier is pumpkin spice cake and the bottom tier is a cake dummy.

I filled and frosted the cake.
I frosted the cake dummy.

And covered both tiers in white fondant.

Then I stacked the tiers on top of each other.
I used a gingerbread man cutter to cut out some gingerbread men out of red fondant.
And I placed some small trees out of green marzipan around the top tier.
Then I cut out some holly leaves and placed them in groups of twos between the red gingerbread men.
As well as three together on the top.
Then I placed some red balls of fondant at the base of each group of holly leaves. As well as two on each tree. I also placed some yellow stars on top of the trees.
I placed a thin strip of yellow on the trees to be garlands.
And yellow stars along the bottom tier.
Finally, I cut out some white snowflakes and placed them around the top of the cake.
But how cute is this cake?
It's sweet and adorable and perfect for children.
Merry Christmas!



Watch us make this adorable Christmas cake on YouTube here: https://youtu.be/cqbqBIvG7p4
Schaut zu wie wir diese süße Weihnachtstorte auf YouTube machen hier: https://youtu.be/W8axxTNg0fs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dress up a Sheet Cake: White on White Wedding Cake

Dairy-Free Swiss Meringue Buttercream

Tutorial: How to Make a 2D Simba Cake Topper