Paw Patrol Buttercream Cake

 Since my daughter's actual birthday was in the middle of the week, we had a small family party before we met with her friend to celebrate both birthdays. Hence, we had two cakes.

True confessions: we used these 2D Skye and Everest toppers for two different cakes. But we have a separate tutorial on how to make these.

We had a 6 inch chocolate chip cake that we covered with pink Swiss meringue buttercream.
Then we laid the two 2D figures of Skye and Everest on top of the cake.
However, it bothered me that they overlapped on the outside edge quite a bit.
So, I trimmed them down a bit to fit better on the cake.
Then I cut Natalie's name and age out of white fondant with tap its (also called click sticks) alphabet.
I carefully placed the name along the side of the cake.

Then I placed the number 4 on top of the cake.
Then I used a small heart cutter and a very small circle cutter.
And I used them to make tiny paws out of white fondant.
I placed one on top of the cake and around the side without the name.
But how adorable is this girly Paw Patrol cake?
My daughter loved it.
Happy Birthday, Natalie!



Watch us make this lovely Paw Patrol cake on our YouTube channel here: https://youtu.be/zxYhw-tHMOQ
Schaut zu wie wir diese schöne Paw Patrol Torte auf unserem YouTube Kanal machen hier: https://youtu.be/LxKEyDZw510

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dress up a Sheet Cake: White on White Wedding Cake

Dairy-Free Swiss Meringue Buttercream

Tutorial: How to Make a 2D Simba Cake Topper