Ice Cream Drip Cake

 Okay, I didn't use real ice cream. But it's supposed to look like ice cream.

I started out making cakesicles. What are cakesicles? They're similar to cake pops, but in the form of an ice cream bar. I took cake crumbs. This is carrot cake. And pressed them into an ice cream bar form, added a stick, and put them in the freezer for about 15 minutes.


Then I melted some milk chocolate.
Dipped the cakesicles in the chocolate and laid them on a piece of parchment paper and added some sprinkles.
Then, I frosted a 6-inch cake dummy with vegan American buttercream.

Then I made some dark chocolate ganache.
And put it in a piping bag without a tip. And I filled a bag with white buttercream with an open star tip.
I piped a drip around the edge of the cake and added some ganache on top of the cake as well.
And spread it around.
I added the cakesicle on top.
And sprinkles some sprinkles around the top.
You could, of course, stop here. It's gorgeous.
But, I wasn't ready to be done. I piped some different sized swirls at the bottom. They're supposed to look like soft serve ice cream.
I piped some ganache drip on them as well.
Don't forget the sprinkles.
But seriously? How appetizing does this look?
Makes me crave chocolate just by looking at it.
Yum!

Watch us make this indulgent drip cake on our YouTube channel here: https://youtu.be/TaDRTlkbt5w
Schaut zu wie wir diese leckere Drip Torte auf unserem YouTube Kanal machen hier: https://youtu.be/YEzzN03Za7o

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dress up a Sheet Cake: White on White Wedding Cake

Dairy-Free Swiss Meringue Buttercream

Tutorial: How to Make a 2D Simba Cake Topper