Tutorial: How to Make a 2D Tarzan Topper

 Once again, I know my limitations in the area of sculpting. Templates are the way to go if you have a similar weakness.

First off, my template:

I cut out the template and cut the same shape out of flesh-colored fondant.
I pressed the lines from the template into the fondant and deepen the lines with a pointed sculpting tool.
Then I cut out the brown parts and the eyes.
I added the brown back in by tracing the template in the same way.
I also added two balls of white to the eyes and placed all the pieces on a green background. And I added some texture lines to Tarzan's hair.
Then I painted some pale brown edible paint into the shading on the face and body. Undiluted brown to the eyebrows, black to the eyes and brown mixed with red to the mouth.
Quite recognizable as Tarzan. Adorable.

Watch us make this Tarzan topper on our YouTube channel here: https://youtu.be/8loQCdlcaM0
Schaut zu wie wir diesen Tarzan Aufsatz auf unserem YouTube kanal machen hier: https://youtu.be/3yjYhsdj124


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dress up a Sheet Cake: White on White Wedding Cake

Dairy-Free Swiss Meringue Buttercream

Tutorial: How to Make a 2D Simba Cake Topper