Romantic Fairy Tale Castle Cake

 This was a cake I just wanted to make. Like what if someone wanted a castle cake for a wedding. Let's see what I can come up with.

I decided to use one 8-inch cake dummy, two 6-inch and two 4-inch.

I frosted the cake dummies and covered them in white fondant.



And stacked them to one side of the cake board.

Then I used this brick texture mat to make the castle look like it's made out of white bricks.
I pressed it along the edges of the fondant cake.


Then I rolled out some pale brown fondant and pressed it with this wood texture mat.

Then I cut out a door from the wood grain.
As well as several windows.
I used the brick texture mat on white fondant and cut it into strips.
Then I used it to frame the windows.
As well as the door.
I made a long snake of green fondant and wrapped it around the whole castle.

Then I added leaves to the vines.

And finally lots of tiny pink roses and one larger one on top of the cake.
I absolutely love it.
It's exactly the romantic castle I wanted to make.
I could also imagine adding a figure of Rapunzel or Sleeping Beauty to the top.
Absolutely a page out of a fairy tale.
Pure romance.





Watch us make this gorgeous cake on our YouTube channel here: https://youtu.be/eEFirvb35F4
Schaut zu wie wir diese wunderschöne Torte auf unserem YouTube Kanal machen hier: https://youtu.be/qw93sAuddlU

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dress up a Sheet Cake: White on White Wedding Cake

Dairy-Free Swiss Meringue Buttercream

Tutorial: How to Make a 2D Simba Cake Topper