Tutorial: How to Make a Fondant Carnation

 I love carnations. Some people find it strange, but I love how ruffly they are.

So, here's the equipment I'm using today. You need a fondant roller, a pointed and a ball sculpting tool, at least one size of leaf cutter. And three sizes of these funky-looking vaguely flowery cutters. I'll call them ruffle flower cutters.

I begin by making a small green cone of green.
Then I used the ruffle flower cutters to cut out three sizes of purple ruffle flowers.
Then I used a ball tool to thin the edges of the petals.
Curl every other petal towards the center.
Do this with every size.
Then gently roll the smallest one toward the center and place it into the middle of the middle size.
And do the same thing with the middle size into the center of the largest size.
Now press the whole thing onto the green cone.
Cut out a few green fondant leaves.
Wrap them around the cone with the points toward the flower if you want to. This step is optional.
The second one I made without pressing the edges to thin them.
Stack them in the same way.
Place it on the cone.
Aren't they beautiful?
Yep. I love carnations.

Watch us make these lovely sugar flowers on our YouTube channel here: https://youtu.be/XRLMKF3xDsg
Schaut zu wie wir diese schöne Zuckerblüten auf unserem YouTube Kanal machen hier: https://youtu.be/M9mpI2fBrxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dress up a Sheet Cake: White on White Wedding Cake

Dairy-Free Swiss Meringue Buttercream

Tutorial: How to Make a 2D Simba Cake Topper