Duck Pond Cake

 After two giant duck cakes, I thought it was time to emphasize the pond.

I frosted a 6-inch cake dummy with vegan American buttercream.

Then I covered the cake with blue fondant.
Then I made a yellow duck out of yellow fondant. It's a little bit more like a rubber ducky than a real duck, but that's the look I was going for. Something for small children.
Then I made two baby ducks behind the mother duck.
And I made a lot of grass out of green fondant.
And a few lily pads on the pond.
I lined the bottom with jelly beans to look like rocks.
And I painted the ducks beaks orange and their eyes brown.
I love this little duck family.
I think this cake is sweet and child-like.

Watch us make this duck pond cake on our YouTube channel here: https://youtu.be/CiFHpS63k9Y
Schaut zu wie wir diese Ententeich Torte auf unserem YouTube Kanal machen hier: https://youtu.be/v771i6fz5i8

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dress up a Sheet Cake: White on White Wedding Cake

Dairy-Free Swiss Meringue Buttercream

Tutorial: How to Make a 2D Simba Cake Topper