Nutcracker Christmas Cake

 This cake was a request from a fan. Thanks for the request, Byron.

I stacked two 4-inch cake dummies on top of each other and frosted them with vegan American buttercream. 

Then I covered it with white fondant.
And I trimmed off the excess fondant.
Then I made a rather blocky, geometric nutcracker on one side. I added some highlights with gold edible paint.
and a geometric Christmas tree on the other side, decorating it with sprinkles.
And I added some red stars and gingerbread men on the side and pressed a snowflake on top.
But I like the nutcracker.
He looks so stereotypical nutcrackery.
And the tree just continues the vibe.
Merry Christmas.


Watch us make this nutcracker cake on our YouTube channel here: https://youtu.be/nHOS1VCs55c
Schaut zu wie wir diese Nussknacker Torte auf unserem YouTube Kanal machen hier: https://youtu.be/S6QpDThY2QM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dress up a Sheet Cake: White on White Wedding Cake

Dairy-Free Swiss Meringue Buttercream

Tutorial: How to Make a 2D Simba Cake Topper