Barbie Silhouette Cake

 One of the girliest icons ever. Barbie. My girls love it. When I think of a Barbie cake, I think of a doll cake, but in this case I wanted a more elegant, maybe a bit grown up, Barbie silhouette.

I started out frosting a 4-inch cake dummy with vegan American buttercream.

And I covered it in pink fondant.
Then I rolled out some black fondant and cut out this Barbie silhouette.
And I placed it on the cake.
And the creases on the side of the cake weren't my favorite, so I covered it with a black fondant bow. I also added a stripe of black along the bottom of the cake.
Then I added some black polka dots along the side of the cake and a pink bow on Barbie's ponytail.
I think this is about the girliest cake ever.
Barbie with at touch of elegance.

Watch us make this elegant cake on your YouTube channel here: https://youtu.be/_Ttfh3An96I
Schaut zu wie wir diese elegante Torte auf unserem YouTube Kanal machen hier: https://youtu.be/yJlwlcVkR6Y

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dress up a Sheet Cake: White on White Wedding Cake

Dairy-Free Swiss Meringue Buttercream

Tutorial: How to Make a 2D Simba Cake Topper