White Christening Cake

 This cake is for a baby christening. This particular design is white on white to symbolize the purity of the child after the baptism.

I started out frosting an 8-inch round cake dummy on a gold cake board.

And I also frosted a 6-inch cake dummy on a piece of cardboard.
And I covered both tiers with white fondant.

And I stacked the six-inch on top of the 8-inch.
And I rolled some snakes of white together and laid them between the tiers and around the bottom of the cake.
And I rolled out some white fondant and cut out a cross.
And I placed it on top of the cake.
I think it turned out beautiful. Very elegant and clean.

Watch us make this gorgeous cake on our YouTube channel here: https://youtu.be/ehTkCABc6ZY
Schaut zu wie wir diese wunderschöne Torte auf unserem YouTube Kanal machen hier: https://youtu.be/ppG1XUITntI

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dress up a Sheet Cake: White on White Wedding Cake

Dairy-Free Swiss Meringue Buttercream

Tutorial: How to Make a 2D Simba Cake Topper