Buttercream Farewell Cake with Old-Fashioned Piping

 This cake was for a farewell party, but instead of making it themed for a farewell, I decided I really wanted to make a beautiful piped cake.

This is 6-inch marble cake and vanilla Swiss meringue buttercream.

I frosted the cake.
And I placed some white buttercream in a piping bag with a star tip and red buttercream in a piping bag with a small round tip.
I piped a shell border along the bottom of the cake.
And a reverse shell border along the top of the cake.
Then I piped some S shapes lying down on the side of the cake.
And I piped some shells pointing up along the side.
And some swirls on top of the cake.
And I piped some red on top of the piping.
Dots all over the place and some mini hearts.
But how classically gorgeous is this. Maybe a touch over-the-top, but beautiful nonetheless.
Wishing you all the best, Eliza.


Watch us make this classic cake on our YouTube channel here: https://youtu.be/Pwvh4V9SS3E
Schaut zu wie wir diese klassische Torte auf unserem YouTube Kanal machen hier: https://youtu.be/Pwvh4V9SS3E

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dress up a Sheet Cake: White on White Wedding Cake

Dairy-Free Swiss Meringue Buttercream

Tutorial: How to Make a 2D Simba Cake Topper