Paw Patrol Birthday Cake

 This was for my daughter's fifth birthday cake.

Natalie specifically asked for pumpkin spice cake. I thought cinnamon Swiss meringue buttercream might go well with it.

I frosted the cake.
I covered it with white fondant.
And I have four colors of fondant today. Purple, pink, turquoise and white.
And I bought this Paw Patrol logo cutter on Amazon.
I cut out the background from turquoise.
The shield from pink.
And the rest of the Paw Patrol logo out from the rest of the cut outs.
Then I braided lengths of pink, purple and turquoise fondant and wrapped it around the bottom of the cake.
Finally, I cut out Natalie's name as well as her age, 5, from pink fondant and laid it on the cake.
I know the right side has slightly more white space than the left. However....

I really wanted to use this Skye candle for Natalie's birthday, so that's what the extra space was for. I think it looks perfect now.

Happy Birthday, Natalie!
Watch us make this simple Paw Patrol cake on YouTube here: https://youtu.be/EgJDexScMD0
Schaut zu wie wir diese einfache Paw Patrol Torte auf YouTube machen hier: https://youtu.be/zTSlhVem30w

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dress up a Sheet Cake: White on White Wedding Cake

Dairy-Free Swiss Meringue Buttercream

Tutorial: How to Make a 2D Simba Cake Topper