Simple Shamrock Cake for St. Patrick's Day

 This is just a simple cake for St. Patrick's Day.

I made half a batch of vegan American buttercream.

I frosted a 4-inch cake dummy with it.
I colored some green and put it in a piping bag with a medium round tip. And I piped a pearl border along the bottom of the cake.
Then I piped a shamrock. You pipe a shamrock by piping petals in hearts that all point toward the middle. Then add a stem last.
I piped shamrocks all over the sides and in the middle of the top. Then I piped a rounded shell border along the top of the cake.
This cake was very quick to make. But even with this simple design, it is very effective for St. Patrick's Day.
Happy St. Patrick's Day.

Watch us make this simple shamrock cake on our YouTube channel here: https://youtu.be/O8Fq1XZH7l4
Schaut zu wie wir diese einfache Kleeblatt Torte auf unserem YouTube Kanal machen hier: https://youtu.be/NHoZILOZ98k

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dress up a Sheet Cake: White on White Wedding Cake

Dairy-Free Swiss Meringue Buttercream

Tutorial: How to Make a 2D Simba Cake Topper