Chocolate and Fruit Cake

 This cake was for a friend of mine for her birthday and she told me she loves chocolate and all kinds of fruit... best together. That gave me a few ideas.

I had some leftover marble cake in the freezer. Then I made some milk chocolate ganache.

And I bought a lot of fresh berries the day before. Strawberries, raspberries and blueberries.
I filled the cake with strawberry slices and ganache.


Then I frosted the cake with the ganache.
I lined the sides with strawberry halves.
The top with raspberries.
Then I placed a few strawberries on top.
Filled in the gaps with blueberries.
And lined the sides with blueberries.
This cake looks so very appetizing.
I mean, who wouldn't want to eat that cake?
Happy birthday, Linda.


Watch us make this easy and delicious birthday cake on YouTube here: https://youtu.be/dtJ42sIcZ64
Schaut zu wie wir diese leichte und leckere Geburtstagstorte auf YouTube machen hier: https://youtu.be/W3yzyBDkjTE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dress up a Sheet Cake: White on White Wedding Cake

Dairy-Free Swiss Meringue Buttercream

Tutorial: How to Make a 2D Simba Cake Topper