Peppa Pig Cake

 My daughter initially asked for a Peppa Pig themed cake for her 5th birthday, but she eventually changed her mind and went with Paw Patrol and Ben and Holly's Little Kingdom. But I realized that I was actually looking forward to make the Peppa Pig cake. So, I decided to make one anyway.

I frosted an 8-inch cake dummy with vegan American buttercream.

I covered half the cake with blue fondant.
And the other half with light green fondant. Basically all the outdoor scenes in Peppa Pig just look like this. Green ground, blue sky.
I made a few fluffy white clouds out of white.
I also printed out these pictures of Peppa and George.
Then, using my picture as a template, I cut out George's clothes out of blue fondant.
And Peppa's red dress.
Then I cut out their heads and placed them on the cake.
Then I placed their ears and legs.
And arms.
And with a slightly darker pink, I placed some cheeks and Peppa's mouth.
Then their nostrils and the whites of their eyes.
And I added their shoes and the blacks of their eyes.
Finally, I added circles around the noses and the mouths.
I think this cake turned out adorable.
It's just a very simple cake, but it's simple like the cartoon itself.
Happy un-birthday to my daughter.




Watch us make this adorable cake on our YouTube channel here: https://youtu.be/x1sd5WbpdEg
Schaut zu wie wir diese süße Torte auf unserem YouTube Kanal machen hier: https://youtu.be/Z87axCl0Rq8

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dress up a Sheet Cake: White on White Wedding Cake

Dairy-Free Swiss Meringue Buttercream

Tutorial: How to Make a 2D Simba Cake Topper