Snickers Drip Cake

 This cake was for my own 40th birthday. And one of my favorite candy bars is Snickers.

First, I had to gather up the elements. So, I made some milk chocolate ganache and peanut butter cake.

And I made a recipe of my homemade caramel, only boiling it slightly less time to make is softer than usual.
And I spooned it into a piping bag.
I also had a lot of creamy peanut butter snickers bars.
And don't forget the peanuts!
So, I started out filling a 6-inch peanut butter cake with a layer of ganache.
But I'm not finished yet. I cut snickers bars into slices.
And placed the snickers slices and peanuts in the cake.
And I filled the rest of the spaces with ganache.
And added the next layer.
And I frosted the cake with ganache.
And I dripped some caramel on the cake.
I piled pieces of snickers on top.
And piped some ganache along the bottom of the cake.
I added more caramel to fill in the spaces.
But now the drip looks really strange. So, I smoothed it on with a spatula.
Finally, I added some peanuts on top and sides of the cake.
This is just about the most decadent cake ever.
I mean, what more could a Snickers lover want? We got chocolate, peanut butter, caramel and peanuts.
Happy 40th birthday to me.


Watch us make this simple, yet decadent cake on our YouTube channel here: https://youtu.be/NRfg_-tY0oc
Schaut zu wie wir diese einfache aber deftige Torte auf unserem YouTube Kanal machen hier: https://youtu.be/xDhW7vKRPTg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dress up a Sheet Cake: White on White Wedding Cake

Dairy-Free Swiss Meringue Buttercream

Tutorial: How to Make a 2D Simba Cake Topper