Dolphin Birthday Cake

 This was a birthday cake for a friend who specifically asked for a dolphin cake.

This was a 7 inch vegan chocolate cake with chocolate Swiss meringue buttercream.


I covered it in light blue fondant.
I modeled a dolphin and laid it on the cake.
And I propped up the tail with a ball of fondant and placed a tail next to the dolphin.
Then I modeled a wave and placed it under the dolphin's tail.
I added splash marks and wave direction lines.
Then I covered the sides with press mold sea creatures. Green turtles, orange starfish, orange sea horses and white sea shells.
I think this cake turned out adorable.
Happy birthday, Bonnie!






Watch us make this cute dolphin cake on our YouTube channel here: https://youtu.be/K8MpjXUH9dk
Schaut zu wie wir diese süße Delfin Torte auf unserem YouTube Kanal machen hier: https://youtu.be/DAv4FUFtz2g

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dress up a Sheet Cake: White on White Wedding Cake

Dairy-Free Swiss Meringue Buttercream

Tutorial: How to Make a 2D Simba Cake Topper