Elegant Peacock Cake

 This cake could be a wedding cake. It's very elegant and versatile.

I frosted and covered a 4-inch and 6-inch cake dummy with white fondant.

I set the 6-inch off to one side on the cake board.
I also placed the 4-inch tier off set on the top tier and modeled a peacock body on top of the cake.
I made the feathers by making a teardrop out of green topped with a yellow circle and a blue circle with a piece cut out.
Then I placed a feather on the tail.
And built them up slowly in a pyramid shape.
This project needs a lot of feathers, so be prepared to make a lot of them.
I layered them on top of each other.
And fanned them out over the cake board.
Finally, I painted some details on the head of the peacock with black.
I love how elegant this cake turned out.
It really turned out gorgeous.




Watch us make this elegant peacock cake on YouTube here: https://youtu.be/a-_nfGL0_xI
Schaut zu wie wir diese elegante Pfau Torte auf YouTube machen hier: https://youtu.be/HE6em0xB9VM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dress up a Sheet Cake: White on White Wedding Cake

Dairy-Free Swiss Meringue Buttercream

Tutorial: How to Make a 2D Simba Cake Topper