Chocolate Frosted Cake with M&M's

 This cake was for a kindergarten bake sale.

I'm using up some leftovers that I had in the freezer for this cake. The cake is a 6-inch peanut butter cake and the frosting is chocolate Swiss meringue buttercream.

I was slightly concerned that at a bake sake, a cake frosted with chocolate frosting wouldn't be obvious that there were peanuts in the cake itself.
But I frosted nice and smooth and piped swirls on top of the cake.
I piped a shell border along the bottom.
But to make it obvious that this cake contains peanuts, I included some peanut M&M's.
Then I decided that wasn't obvious enough, so I added some peanuts as well.
I love this kind of cake. It looks so delicious.





Watch us make this delicious cake on our YouTube channel here: https://youtu.be/CBX8v-ziYus
Schaut zu wie wir diese leckere Torte auf unserem YouTube Kanal machen hier: https://youtu.be/p0_0YwhZVIA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dress up a Sheet Cake: White on White Wedding Cake

Dairy-Free Swiss Meringue Buttercream

Tutorial: How to Make a 2D Simba Cake Topper