Two-tiered piped rosette cake

 This is a lovely and fast two-tiered cake.

I used some left over colored buttercream in white, pink, green and turquoise.

I frosted two tiers of cake dummies in white buttercream.
Then I piped some pink rosettes on the side of both tiers of the cake.
As well as on top.
I added some green stars to act as leaves.
I piped some turquoise rosettes along the bottom tier and star flowers along the top tier as well as rosettes on the top.
And some more green stars along both tiers.
Finally, I piped a reverse shell border along the edges of both tiers and a shell border along the bottom in white.
I love this cake. It's so simple, yet so elegant.
It really didn't take long to pipe, but it looks like I spent all day working on it.


Watch us make this pretty piped cake on our YouTube channel here: https://youtu.be/Aubt1a3k9C8
Schaut zu wie wir diese schöne gespritzte Torte auf unserem YouTube Kanal machen hier: https://youtu.be/zM_IxPgGDDY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dress up a Sheet Cake: White on White Wedding Cake

Dairy-Free Swiss Meringue Buttercream

Tutorial: How to Make a 2D Simba Cake Topper