Fall Horse Cake

 This time, I'm decorating a sheet cake to look like a horse with fall leaves.

I started out frosting a sheet cake with vegan American buttercream.

I also printed out a picture of a horse and cut it out.
Then I rolled out some brown fondant.
And cut out the shape of the horse out of brown.
I laid it on the sheet cake and wrapped a brown rope around two sides.
Then I rolled out some red fondant and used some leaf cutters to make these leaves.
I also made some out of orange and yellow and placed them around the cake.
Then I cut out some gray circles.
I cut a smaller circle out of the middle to make rings.
I cut a piece out of the ring and use a round piping tip to press in nail marks in the horseshoes.
And I placed the horseshoes facing up all around the sides of the cake.
And I painted ivory and brown food coloring to make some shading on the horse.
I love how cute this horse turned out.
I think it turned out lovely and rustic.
Perfect for the horse-lover.


Watch us make this rustic cake on our YouTube channel here: https://youtu.be/lcF_nhj8lUQ
Schaut zu wie wir diese rustikale Torte auf unserem YouTube Kanal machen hier: https://youtu.be/QkVJtxq7K0M

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dress up a Sheet Cake: White on White Wedding Cake

Dairy-Free Swiss Meringue Buttercream

Tutorial: How to Make a 2D Simba Cake Topper