Simple Moana Cake

 This is a great way to make a Moana cake without modelling figures.

First, I colored some vegan American buttercream light blue.

Then I frosted a 6-inch cake dummy with it.
And I added a bit of texture onto the side.
Then I pressed some green fondant into a disc.
And I pressed the swirl pattern into it.
I placed it on the top of the cake and added brown sugar to the edges to make it look like an island.
Then I added a whole bunch of flowers. I added some to the bottom of the cake and some tiny ones onto the top of the island.
But I really love how this cake turned out. I think it's definitely recognizable as Moana.
With the Heart of Tafiti.


Watch us make this Moana cake on our YouTube channel here: https://youtu.be/2OCYQcAZmIg
Schaut zu wie wir diese Vaiana Torte auf unserem YouTube Kanal machen hier: https://youtu.be/pSH52CwRphw

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dress up a Sheet Cake: White on White Wedding Cake

Dairy-Free Swiss Meringue Buttercream

Tutorial: How to Make a 2D Simba Cake Topper