Cookie Monster Cake

 I wanted to make a cake reminiscent of Cookie Monster from Sesame Street. 

I made some blue buttercream and a bit of black buttercream and I left just a bit white.

I started out with an 8-inch cake dummy and frosted it with blue buttercream.
I also put the white and black in piping bags with round piping tips and the blue in a piping bag with a grass tip.

I piped some white eyes.
And added black pupils looking in two different directions.
And I piped a big, wide mouth with black buttercream.
And I piped blue fur all over the side of the cake.
And filled in the gaps on the top with the blue fur as well.
I also had some homemade chocolate chip cookies.
I broke them in pieces and placed them inside the mouth of Cookie Monster.
If I could start the cake from the beginning, I would make the eyes bigger. But I love how this cake turned out.
It so simple, but so Cookie Monster.



Watch me make this adorable cake on our YouTube channel here: https://youtu.be/c_rYXmIvFgo
Schaut zu wie ich diese süße Torte auf unserem YouTube Kanal machen hier: https://youtu.be/FxpOOJiS2As

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dress up a Sheet Cake: White on White Wedding Cake

Dairy-Free Swiss Meringue Buttercream

Tutorial: How to Make a 2D Simba Cake Topper