Poinsettia Wreath Cake

 It's Christmastime! I love making Christmas cakes. So, I thought I'd make one this year. So, this is a simple poinsettia wreath cake.

I started out by frosting a six-inch cake dummy with vegan American buttercream.

I also made some slightly dark red fondant.
I also had some green fondant. I rolled it out and used a leaf plunger cutter to make a bunch of green leaves.
I set them around in a wreath form.
And added some on the inside of the wreath.
Then I made a bunch of red leaves using the same plunger cutter.
I laid them on the cake in groups of six.
Overlapping slightly to form the wreath.

Then I made some single poinsettia's on the side of the cake.



Finally, I added the yellow clusters in the middle of the poinsettias.
I am in love with this cake.
It's so simple, yet so beautiful. It's perfect for a Christmas party.
Merry Christmas!


Watch us make this beautiful cake on our YouTube channel here: https://youtu.be/J0Bpt9vCn2A
Schaut zu wie wir diese schöne Torte auf unserem YouTube Kanal machen hier: https://youtu.be/l6q4CUF0n0w

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dress up a Sheet Cake: White on White Wedding Cake

Dairy-Free Swiss Meringue Buttercream

Tutorial: How to Make a 2D Simba Cake Topper