Gingerbread Man Cake

 I think gingerbread men are pretty iconic Christmas themed. So, I thought I'd make a gingerbread man cake for Christmas.

I was also inspired by these gingerbread man sprinkles.

I put some white buttercream in a piping bag with a closed star tip.
I frosted a 6-inch cake dummy with white buttercream.
I rolled out some brown fondant and cut out one large and a bunch of small gingerbread men.
I laid the large gingerbread man on top of the cake and placed the small ones on the side of the cake.
I piped a star border along the bottom and swirls on the top of the cake.
I placed a tiny gingerbread man sprinkle on each swirl.
And one on every second star along the bottom.
Then I colored some buttercream black and placed it in a piping bag with a small round tip.
I piped a smile and two buttons on the small gingerbread men on the side.
And I mimicked the tiny gingerbread man sprinkles to pipe the details on the big gingerbread man on top.
I think this cake turned out adorable.
It would be the perfect addition to a Christmas party.
Merry Christmas!


Watch us make this charming cake on our YouTube channel here: https://youtu.be/FhmH-TGbZnw
Schaut zu wie wir diese charmante Torte auf YouTube machen hier: https://youtu.be/aFz6WDt9Tlc

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dress up a Sheet Cake: White on White Wedding Cake

Dairy-Free Swiss Meringue Buttercream

Tutorial: How to Make a 2D Simba Cake Topper