New Years Eve Fireworks Cake

 This is a simple sprinkles cake made to look like fireworks.

I frosted a 6-inch cake dummy with vegan American buttercream.

I covered the cake with black fondant.
I smoothed it on and trimmed off the excess with a knife.
I painted on some edible glue around the edge.
And got some blue and white sprinkles ready.
But decided to do the year first.
Then I pressed the sprinkles onto the edge to stick on the edible glue. I also added a row of silver balls along the bottom of the cake and painted some edible glue around the middle of the side.
I pressed some green and white sprinkles on the side and stars of pink and white sanding sugar along the top.
I think this cake turned out lovely. It is really reminiscent of fireworks in the night sky.
Happy New Year! May 2023 be better than 2022.




Watch us make this cute New Years Cake on our YouTube channel here: https://youtu.be/jCIBr073T2g
Schaut zu wie wir diese süße Silvester Torte auf unserem YouTube Kanal machen hier: https://youtu.be/EQ6NSEsEn2g

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dress up a Sheet Cake: White on White Wedding Cake

Dairy-Free Swiss Meringue Buttercream

Tutorial: How to Make a 2D Simba Cake Topper