Butterfly Cake

 This is a lovely, delicate butterfly cake.

I frosted a 6-inch cake dummy with vegan American buttercream.

I had also printed out this picture of an artistic rendering of a butterfly.
I traced around the picture and added lines inside the wings.
I cut it out of light blue fondant.
I laid it on the cake and added a black body with antennae.
Then I cut out some small butterflies out of light blue.
As well as pink and purple.
I placed the butterflies around the side of the cake.
I painted the large butterfly wings with black food coloring as well as the bodies of the small butterflies on the side.
I love how delicate and lovely this butterfly cake looks.
Whimsical and lovely.




Watch us make this lovely cake on our YouTube channel here: https://youtu.be/U0rzxn0aNGM
Schaut zu wie wir diese schöne Torte auf unserem YouTube Kanal machen hier: https://youtu.be/Z93jNtqinro

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dress up a Sheet Cake: White on White Wedding Cake

Dairy-Free Swiss Meringue Buttercream

Tutorial: How to Make a 2D Simba Cake Topper