Hello Kitty Hearts Cake

 This cake was 100% requested by my 6-year-old for her birthday. She wanted a Hello Kitty cake for her and her friends. It should be 2 tiered, strawberry cake with strawberry buttercream and hearts all over it. Okay, let's do it.

I made a 5-inch and a 7-inch strawberry cake.

And strawberry Swiss meringue buttercream.
And, of course, fresh strawberries.
I sliced the strawberries.
And filled the cake with them.
I also found a strange hole in one layer of cake that I filled with a strawberry.
Then I frosted the cake.
I made the top tier on a piece of cardboard cut to size and covered in tin foil.
Then I frosted the top tier.
And I covered both tiers in white fondant.

I added some pieces of wooden skewer cut to size and placed the top tier on top.

Then, I made two big, pointy ears. In hindsight, I could have made them bigger.
Then I added two black circles as eyes, black stripes as whiskers and a yellow circle as a nose.
I used a plunger cutter to make this pink bow and placed it below the right ear.
I think it looks like Hello Kitty.
Then I made two sizes of hearts out of purple, pink and light blue. My daughter's favorite colors.

I scattered the hearts all over the bottom tier.
Didn't it turn out adorable?
Natalie loved it and said it was exactly what she wanted.
Happy 6th Birthday, Natalie.








Watch us make this adorable cake on our YouTube channel here: https://youtu.be/8sR8GECfoIU
Schaut zu wie wir diese süße Torte auf unserem YouTube Kanal machen hier: https://youtu.be/qVumOr2JuOM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dress up a Sheet Cake: White on White Wedding Cake

Dairy-Free Swiss Meringue Buttercream

Tutorial: How to Make a 2D Simba Cake Topper