Oreo Drip Cake

 This delicious cake was for my daughter's sixth birthday for our family party.

I put some Oreo buttercream in a piping bag. Although this didn't end up working at all, but it was a good try.

I also made some cookies and cream cake.
I filled the cake with Oreo buttercream.
Split some Oreo in two.
And placed them as filling in the cake.
Doesn't that look great?
Then I frosted the cake with Oreo buttercream.
And I melted some milk chocolate.
And dripped it onto the cake.
And, because I was unable to pipe the Oreo buttercream because of the chunks of cookies clogging the tip, I ended up just topping the cake with Oreo cookies.
But doesn't this cake look amazing?
I think this is the ideal cake for any Oreo lover.
Happy Birthday, Natalie.

Watch us make this delicious cake on our YouTube channel here: https://youtu.be/vTfTfpzUKzc
Schaut zu wie wir diese leckere Torte auf unserem YouTube Kanal machen hier: https://youtu.be/4nEqy-SmAt0

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dress up a Sheet Cake: White on White Wedding Cake

Dairy-Free Swiss Meringue Buttercream

Tutorial: How to Make a 2D Simba Cake Topper