Daisy Row Cake

 This is an easy springtime cake.

I started out frosting an 8-inch cake dummy with vegan American buttercream.

Then I cut out a bunch of small daisies out of white fondant.
And I placed them on the side of the cake in a row.
And I placed two large daisies on the top of the cake.
And I cut out a bunch of small green leaves out of green fondant.
And I placed the leaves under the white daisies on the side.
And I added a strip of green fondant as stems under the daisies on the side.
And I added stems and leaves to the larger daisies on top.
And I added some yellow tiny flowers in the middle of the large daisies as the centers of the daisies.
And I added some small yellow circles to the small daisies on the side of the cake.
I think this cake is sweet and perfect for spring.
It just makes me smile.




Watch us make this springtime cake on our YouTube channel here: https://youtu.be/laDrYxEcurY
Schaut zu wie wir diese Frühlingstorte auf unserem YouTube Kanal machen hier: https://youtu.be/-8FSKisIXdo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dress up a Sheet Cake: White on White Wedding Cake

Dairy-Free Swiss Meringue Buttercream

Tutorial: How to Make a 2D Simba Cake Topper