Princess Jamine Cake

 This was a specific request from a viewer for his birthday. 

I am taking my inspiration from a picture of Princess Jasmine and the colors of the magic carpet.

I frosted a 6-inch cake dummy with vegan American buttercream and covered it in purple fondant. I rolled out some white fondant and cut out a large circle and placed it on top of the cake.

This is the picture of Jasmine that I chose.
I used a pointed sculpting tool to trace the skin colored fondant.
And I cut it out.
Then I did the same thing with the blue.
And I placed them on the cake.
Then I traced the hair in black.
And placed it on the cake with the hair accessories.
I added whites of the eyes, pupils, eyebrows and yellow earrings and a tiny piece of yellow on the headband.
Then I made a border out of yellow fondant and wrapped it around the bottom of the cake.
And I used a fondant pressform to make several flourishes and curlicues to go on top of the cake.
I added some black outlines to Jasmine and painted the yellow with gold edible paint.
I think this cake looks really sweet. I love how pretty Jasmine turned out.
Happy birthday, Byron!






Watch me make this adorable Jasmine cake on our YouTube channel here: https://youtu.be/k0oQzdaxVEM
Schaut zu wie ich diese süße Jasmintorte auf meinem YouTube Kanal machen hier: https://youtu.be/doSxfp_oTTg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dress up a Sheet Cake: White on White Wedding Cake

Dairy-Free Swiss Meringue Buttercream

Tutorial: How to Make a 2D Simba Cake Topper