Spring Piped Cake

 This is a sweet and easy pastel colored piped cake.

I started out frosting a 6-inch cake dummy with vegan American buttercream.

And I colored more buttercream pink, yellow and green.
I also had 3 star tips.
And I put the colored buttercream in piping bags with these tips.
I piped some yellow stars along the bottom of the cake.
And pink stars between the yellow stars.
And green ones alternating above and below the border.
I piped pink stars along the edge.
And I piped yellow stars between the pink stars.
And green stars above and below the border.
And I piped pink rosettes on top of the cake.
Surrounded by yellow drop flowers.
And green leaves between the flowers.
I also added another line of drop flowers with leaves around the side.
I think this cake turned out lovely.
Pretty, delicate colors in spring flowers.




Watch us make this pretty little cake on our YouTube channel here: https://youtu.be/jZY03h0l2hQ
Schaut zu wie wir diese süße kleine Torte auf unserem YouTube kanal machen hier: https://youtu.be/rrXxip7_934

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dress up a Sheet Cake: White on White Wedding Cake

Dairy-Free Swiss Meringue Buttercream

Tutorial: How to Make a 2D Simba Cake Topper