Circus-themed Kindergarten Farewell Cake

 This cake is for my daughter's Kindergarten farewell celebration. The celebration was themed: circus! So, we're going with it.

We decided to make two tiers. So, I baked a 9-inch vanilla cake and a 7-inch chocolate cake.

I filled and frosted the cakes with red vanilla Swiss meringue buttercream.
And my 6-year-old helped me with this one.



Then I frosted the cakes again.

And covered them with white fondant.

And I stacked the cakes on top of each other.

Then I cut some red stripes.
And placed them roughly evenly spaced around the bottom tier.
Then I cut out some blue triangles and placed them between the stripes as well as a row of red stars along the edge of the top tier.
And I placed blue swags between the tiers.
Finally, I cut out the word Fest and the year, 2023, and placed it on top of the cake. I didn't feel a longer word would comfortably fit.
I love how this cake turned out.
It perfectly fit the theme of the party.
And thank you, Kindergarten, for all the wonderful support. We had a lovely experience with you.



Watch us make this adorable cake on our YouTube channel here: https://youtu.be/AwajMKy1qFI
Schaut zu wie wir diese süße Torte auf unserem YouTube Kanal machen hier: https://youtu.be/aOu5abnJ5lo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dress up a Sheet Cake: White on White Wedding Cake

Dairy-Free Swiss Meringue Buttercream

Tutorial: How to Make a 2D Simba Cake Topper