Christmas Buttercream Cake

 This year, I decided to make a piped Christmas cake.

I colored some vegan American buttercream green and red and left some white. I put the white buttercream in a piping bag with a star tip, green and red in piping bags with leaf tips and a bit of red in a piping bag with a small round tip.

Then I frosted the 6-inch cake dummy with vegan American buttercream.
Then I piped some groups of green leaves on the side of the cake.
Then I piped some red berries at the base of the green leaves.
Then I piped some white shells at the edge of the cake.
I piped some red swags between them with the leaf tip.
Then I piped some white swirls on top of the cake.
And topped them with red dots.
I piped a poinsettia in the middle of the cake with the leaf tip.
I added some white drop flowers.
And more holly around the middle.
And I added some more red-topped white swirls.
I think this cake turned out lovely.
If I changed around the colors, it wouldn't be Christmasy at all.
So, this same design could be used for something completely different.
But using only white, green and red, I think it looks amazing.
Merry Christmas!



Watch us make this Christmas cake on our YouTube channel here: https://youtu.be/blrllazJA_4
Schaut zu wie wir diese Weihnachtstorte auf unserem YouTube Kanal machen hier: https://youtu.be/zqV1IgXjxdI

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dress up a Sheet Cake: White on White Wedding Cake

Dairy-Free Swiss Meringue Buttercream

Tutorial: How to Make a 2D Simba Cake Topper