Chocolate Piped Thank You Cake

 This cake was meant as a thank you for my daughter's speech therapist, who is leaving the practice. So, as a farewell, we wanted to say thank you.

I made red velvet cake without the food coloring. Do you call that velvet cake? And frosted it with chocolate frosting.


Then I used two different piping tips. A small star tip and a large open star tip.
I also rolled out some white fondant and cut it into a heart shape and placed it in the middle of the cake. Then I painted the words on with black food coloring.
I painted the phrase "Danke für die Hilfe" which means "Thank you for the help".

Then I piped some swirls along the edge of the cake.
And I piped a shell border along the bottom of the cake.
I piped some flourishes along the side of the cake.
I also piped a shell border along the edge of the heart and added some rainbow sprinkles for color.
I love how this cake turned out. It looks so delicious.
My daughter's speech therapist was really happy about it.
Thank you to all therapists who help so many people.
We'll miss you.


Watch us make this delicious cake on our YouTube channel here: https://youtu.be/PCQoWAZgRK0
Schaut zu wie wir diese leckere Torte auf unserem YouTube Kanal machen hier: https://youtu.be/JPalM0RO9aQ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dress up a Sheet Cake: White on White Wedding Cake

Dairy-Free Swiss Meringue Buttercream

Tutorial: How to Make a 2D Simba Cake Topper