Vegan Mint Chocolate Cake

 This cake was requested by Byron for his birthday. Happy birthday, Byron.

I made a 6-inch vegan chocolate cake.

I also made some vegan dark chocolate ganache by using vegan dark chocolate and vegan cream. I filled the cake with it.
Then I frosted the cake with my vegan mint buttercream from last week.
I used the ganache to drip on the edge of the cake.
I piped swirls of mint buttercream on top of the cake.
Then I cut the vegan dark chocolate into squares.
And put them onto the swirls.
I love this cake. It looks so good.
It's the kind of cake you just can't resist trying.
Happy birthday, Byron.




Watch us make this delicious cake on our YouTube channel here: https://youtu.be/G6dx-e8Uf8M
Schaut zu wie wir diese leckere Torte auf unserem YouTube Kanal machen hier: https://youtu.be/_qiVRFokROM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dress up a Sheet Cake: White on White Wedding Cake

Dairy-Free Swiss Meringue Buttercream

Tutorial: How to Make a 2D Simba Cake Topper