Summer Piped Cake

 I made this cake to take to a party.

I made a 10 inch vanilla cake.

I filled and frosted it with vanilla swiss meringue buttercream.
I also colored some green, yellow and pink and put them in piping bags with star tips, as well as white.
I frosted the cake.
I piped a shell border with white.
I piped some pink drop flowers in a ring around the cake.
Alternating with yellow.
And green.
I piped swags alternating with pink and yellow.
And I piped a green shell between the swags.
Then I piped another ring in the middle of the cake.
And other ring between the other two rings.
This cake turned out sweet.
I love the bright colors.
And it was all gone before I even got a piece.



Watch us make this pretty cake on our YouTube channel here: https://youtu.be/keaKT-dIYDw
Schaut zu wie ich diese süße Torte auf unerem YouTube Kanal machen hier: https://youtu.be/cDhbsXJBEEE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dress up a Sheet Cake: White on White Wedding Cake

Dairy-Free Swiss Meringue Buttercream

Tutorial: How to Make a 2D Simba Cake Topper