Piped Birthday Cake

 This was a birthday cake for a friend of mine.

This is a 6-inch yellow cake.

Then I frosted the cake and chilled it in the fridge for a few minutes.
In the meantime, I put some white and pink buttercream in piping bags with star tips of various sizes.
Then I frosted the cake again.
Then I piped a shell border along the bottom of the cake.
Then I piped a reverse shell border along the edge of the cake.
Then I piped some swirls and drop flowers on the top of the cake.
Then I piped some shells as swags onto the side.
I piped a few shells on top as well.
And a shell below the swags.
And two shells in a v-shape.
Then I piped a few pink stars onto the tops of the swirls and border.
Then I piped more pink shells above the white swags.
Then I added some dots above and below the vertical shells and another shell with the v-shaped shells on the side of the cake.
And more dots between the v-shapes and the vertical shells.
I think this cake is a sweet and pretty.
It's delicate and feminine.
Happy birthday, Jennifer.




Watch us make this sweet cake on our YouTube channel here: https://youtu.be/fPuULP1-EqE
Schaut zu wie wir diese süße Torte auf unserem YouTube Kanal machen hier: https://youtu.be/th4h0qjIKJU

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dress up a Sheet Cake: White on White Wedding Cake

Dairy-Free Swiss Meringue Buttercream

Tutorial: How to Make a 2D Simba Cake Topper