Simple Ganache LOL Surprise Cake

 This cake was for my own daughter's birthday cake for our family party.

This is a 6-inch red velvet cake frosted with white chocolate ganache.

I also colored some of the ganache with gel food coloring white it was still liquid. I colored some teal and piped a pearl border along the bottom of the cake.
Then I piped some polka dots on the side of the cake.
I also colored some pink, which was a bit warm because of the natural yellow of the chocolate. I piped it in swirls along the edge of the cake.
The rest of the cake was just placing the 8 candle and laying a doll onto the cake. If you're curious, this is Center Stage.
This was exactly what my daughter wanted. She was so happy with the cake.
Happy 8th Birthday, Sabrina!



Watch us make this simple piped cake on our YouTube channel here: https://youtu.be/XR8Va8gidFI
Schaut zu wie wir diese einfache gespritzte Torte auf unserem YouTube Kanal machen hier: https://youtu.be/ruCGRSVpUFU

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dress up a Sheet Cake: White on White Wedding Cake

Dairy-Free Swiss Meringue Buttercream

Tutorial: How to Make a 2D Simba Cake Topper