Buttercream Baseball Cake

 If there was one sport I actually followed as a teenager, it would be baseball.

I mixed up some vegan American buttercream and colored some red, green and brown and left some white.

Then I put the red, green and white in piping bags with a medium round tip, a small round tip and a grass tip.
Then I placed my 6-inch cake dummy to one side of the cake board.
I frosted the cake and piped some red lines to look like a baseball.
And I piped some pointed v-shapes onto the lines.
And I spread some brown buttercream in a baseball diamond shape around the baseball.
I piped the bases and lines with white buttercream.
Then I piped grass all over the infield around the baseball.
Then I spread some green in the outfield and piped the edge with grass.
Yep. I love it.
It absolutely looks very appropriate for baseball season.
Take me out to the ball game!


Watch us make this baseball cake on our YouTube channel here: https://youtu.be/qDwCTVSkwIo
Schaut zu wie wir diese Baseball Torte auf unserem YouTube Kanal hier: https://youtu.be/WAvrGCJCE9M

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dress up a Sheet Cake: White on White Wedding Cake

Dairy-Free Swiss Meringue Buttercream

Tutorial: How to Make a 2D Simba Cake Topper