Red, White and Blue Piped Cake

 This year for the fourth of July, I just wanted to do some piping and let the colors speak for themselves.

So, I colored some vegan American buttercream red and blue and left some white.

And I chose a star tip and a round tip for each color.
And I put the buttercream in piping bags.
I frosted a 6-inch round cake dummy with white vegan American buttercream.
I piped a shell border along the bottom with red.
And I piped some swirls on top of the cake with red.
And I piped some blue swirls between the red swirls.
And I piped some shells with blue buttercream pointing down on the side of the cake and a red star under the blue shell.
And I piped some red drop lines with the points above the shells.
And I added some blue drop lines above the red ones with a thin white drop line above the blue one.
And I covered the points of the drop lines with a white shell, adding a white star between the red shells along the bottom border.
Then I added some more red and blue swirls on top of the cake.
And I added white swirls between the others.
Finally, I placed silver dragees on top of the swirls.
I love how this cake turned out.
I love old-fashioned piping and this was just what I wanted this year for the fourth of July.
Happy Independence Day!





Watch us make this lovely piped red, white and blue cake on our YouTube channel here: https://youtu.be/KdUuFpZ2bpE
Schaut zu wie wir diese schöne gespritzte rot, weiß und blau Torte auf unserem YouTube Kanal machen hier: https://youtu.be/AD9_cLWXOLo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dress up a Sheet Cake: White on White Wedding Cake

Dairy-Free Swiss Meringue Buttercream

Tutorial: How to Make a 2D Simba Cake Topper