Casual Buttercream Cake

 This cake was for a casual event. Just a potluck with friends. But I felt like doing some piping for it.

So, I made an 8-inch vegan chocolate cake. 

I filled and frosted the cake with vanilla Swiss meringue buttercream.
And I put the rest of the buttercream in a piping bag with a medium open star tip.
I piped a shell border along the bottom of the cake.
I piped a rope border along the top edge of the cake.
I piped a swirl in the middle of the cake with tall drop flowers around the top.
And I piped some star garlands along the side of the cake. 

Finally, I sprinkled the top with some rainbow sprinkles.
I think this cake turned out sweet.
It looks fancier than it is.
Kind of like a birthday cake.






Watch me make this simple buttercream cake on my YouTube channel here: https://youtu.be/7U_jnWwbauA
Schaut zu wie ich diese einfache Buttercreme Torte auf meinem YouTube Kanal mache hier: https://youtu.be/NjpsboPeeD0

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dairy-Free Swiss Meringue Buttercream

Recipe: Butterfinger Candy Bars Copycat Recipe

Dress up a Sheet Cake: White on White Wedding Cake